LOCATION: Austin, TX
Scalable Software, a growing international SaaS company, is looking for a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Senior Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team, work in a fast-paced environment, and get exposure to international GAAP as it relates to a software company. The Senior Accountant role is a newly created position reporting and working closely with the Controller. The role is hands-on and will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer support, and software development. The ideal candidate has a desire to grow into a supervisory role over time.
- Manage the month-end close activities including revenue recognition schedules, bookings reports, commissions, pre-paid expenses, inter-company transactions, royalty calculations, and accruals
- Assist in the consolidation of two companies and the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and analysis
- Record and reconcile all banking transactions for US and foreign accounts
- Own and manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable function
- Manage the expense reporting process for US and non-US employees
- Assist in budget creation and the monthly monitoring of budget vs. actuals by department
- Assist in cash flow management and forecasting
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis for senior management
- Assist in the management of Human Resources, including benefits administration, 401(k) functions, and on-boarding new employees
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Intermediate Excel skills
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, and Expensify
- CPA license or CPA candidate
Scalable Software offers a highly competitive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, major medical, vision, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.