Home-based – Austin, TX
Currently the Company is utilizing a Work from Home approach. Circumstances may alter that approach, with a possible move to hybrid working.
About Scalable Software
Scalable Software delivers unique insights that enable customers to drive digital agility – by reducing complexity and cost, measuring employee experience, and enhancing productivity. Our SaaS-based Workforce and Systems Analytics solutions are trusted by global companies like HSBC, BAE, Jacobs Engineering, and Sysco to deliver key insights to business stakeholders that allow them to make better decisions.
What we are looking for
The Account Executive has an excellent customer focus and is comfortable selling complex solutions to business leaders.
- 3-5 years of on-target sales attainment is required
- Must have experience selling into an enterprise IT Asset Management or Software Asset Management environment
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, structured selling environment
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling, and value-focused sales presentations
- Business development and growth driven mentality
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude
- A degree is required
- Formal sales training is a plus
How you’ll make an impact
The Account Executive will identify and qualify new direct sales opportunities to enable quota achievement.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities for our SaaS software solutions
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Serving as prospective clients’ main point of contact and working with other departments as needed to provide answers and service
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Staying up-to-date as it relates to the markets which impact products or services
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual quota
What we can offer you
- An attractive OTE (50/50 split) based on your experience
- You’ll be eligible to participate in our Company stock option plan
- An opportunity to work with and learn from a highly experienced team
Scalable is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from talented individuals from all ethnicities, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Resume & cover letter may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.