When I demo Asset Vision for people who have SCCM, we discuss how Asset Vision Optimize usage metering expands on what they’re getting from SCCM. And that’s covered in good detail in the new SCCM white paper “Getting More from SCCM with Asset Vision: Top Five Reasons Why Companies Augment SCCM with Asset Vision® Optimize.”
But I think the rest of the story beyond usage metering is pretty cool, and wanted to share it.
For those organizations running SCCM, Asset Vision’s other modules provide complimentary functionality through incredibly powerful discovery, license management, and mobile device management (MDM) support. Since license management is not a core focus for SCCM, combining our full Asset Vision suite with SCCM will give you much more value. I should know—in recent demos and deployments, these capabilities of Asset Vision really excited the people I talked to.
Check this list of functionality out, see the product pages for more details, and let me know in the comments if you’ve got questions.
- Automated import in your license entitlements for an accurate picture of your compliance status
- Automated, agentless discovery to inventory all your assets – including servers and your virtual estate
- Reconciliation reports to see what Asset Vision discovery finds versus what is listed in SCCM
- Extensive, easy-to-use reporting features mean you don’t need to rely on your SCCM DBA to get you the information you need
- No more spreadsheets – get all of your data in one place
- Manage your mobile devices with the same user interface as all of your other systems
- Flexible, extensible, and customizable – add in the fields you need to manage your systems