WinINSTALL is an award-winning tool that automates client resets, and quickly packages, distributes, and migrates software. It is tightly integrated, easy to use, and cuts significant time and costs from client and PC lifecycle management. WinINSTALL has consistently raised the bar for integrated PC lifecycle management tools. Its capabilities enable implementation of each stage in the client or PC lifecycle so that an IT administrator can build later stages upon previous stages, or reuse elements for common IT management tasks. It is available in two toolsets, one purpose-built for client lifecycle management, one created specifically for application migrations.
WinINSTALL Lifecycle Management Suite (LMS) automates client resets, and quickly packages, distributes, and migrates software—all from a single console. It cuts significant time and costs from client and PC lifecycle management for Windows machines, enabling integrated, procurement-to-decommissioning client resets, packaging, and software distribution. With one console, architecture, and database, WinINSTALL LMS gives IT centralized control—while remaining ﬂexible enough to adapt to decentralized environments.
- Package software as an MSI, with rich discovery, package editing and transform capability
- Deploy packages to workstations in one of several efficient ways
- Check for vulnerabilities and keep workstations patched
- Migrate personalities, files, and other user settings effortlessly
- Backup and restore workstations efficiently
- Deploy operating systems and slipstream patches into the builds
- Decommission hardware to Department of Defense standards
- Reset workstations to a pristine condition with all configuration maintained