Understanding what IT assets and services are needed most—and which are needed least or are no longer active—is critical to help IT save CapEx dollars and promote improved OpEx efficiencies. These advantages extend well beyond traditional asset management to support enhanced IT portfolio relevance and more effective use of cloud-based resources. Understanding usage can also inform on end-user needs so that IT can better invest to support them.
Tune into this on-demand webinar where Dennis Drogseth from EMA will share new EMA research that will help answer your key questions including:
- How do IT organizations align to optimize cost and value? Who are the players and what are the challenges?
- What does ‘usage’ really mean? What data is most critical?
- What are the key technology areas where usage-driven insights come into play, from CMDBs and service catalogs, to endpoint and capacity optimization, to end-user-experience management and portfolio planning?
- What is the impact on audits, on cloud, on overall IT-to-business alignment?
- Beyond technology, what should you look for in terms of organization and process to optimize usage-driven insights? What benefits can you expect to achieve?