Home-based – London/Thames Valley Corridor
Currently the Company is utilising a Work from Home approach. Circumstances may alter that approach, with a possible move to hybrid working.
About Scalable Software
Scalable Software is an innovator in SaaS-based Workforce and Systems Analytics located in the USA, UK, and Ukraine. Trusted by global companies like HSBC, BAE, Jacobs Engineering, and Sysco, our solutions deliver unique insights that enable customers to drive digital agility – by reducing complexity and cost, measuring employee experience, and enhancing productivity.
What we are looking for
The Sales Executive has an excellent customer focus and is comfortable selling complex solutions to business leaders.
- 3+ years of on-target sales attainment is required, preferably selling experience in an IT or SaaS environment
- A degree is preferred
- Formal sales training is a plus
- Business development & growth driven mentality
- Superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling, and value-focused sales presentations
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced, structured selling environment
How you’ll make an impact
The Sales Executive will identify and qualify new direct sales opportunities to enable quota achievement.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities for our SaaS software solutions
- Establishing and maintaining key account relationships
- Serving as prospective clients’ main point of contact and working with other departments as needed to provide answers and service
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Staying up-to-date as it relates to the markets which impact products or services
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual quota
What we can offer you
- An attractive OTE (50/50 split) based on your experience, with a realistic sales quota.
- You’ll be eligible to participate in our Company stock option plan
- An opportunity to work with and learn from a highly experienced team
Scalable is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from talented individuals from all ethnicities, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Resume & cover letter may be sent to: email@example.com.