Home-based – London/Thames Valley Corridor
Currently the Company is utilising a Work from Home approach. Circumstances may alter that approach, with a possible move to hybrid working.
About Scalable Software
Scalable Software delivers unique insights that enable customers to drive digital agility – by reducing complexity and cost, measuring employee experience, and enhancing productivity. Our SaaS-based Workforce and Systems Analytics solutions are trusted by global companies like HSBC, BAE, Jacobs Engineering, and Sysco to deliver key insights to business stakeholders that allow them to make better decisions.
What We Are Looking For
Take the lead in expanding the company’s digital marketing initiatives and social media presence, working closely with the VP of Marketing to optimize digital communication channels to increase visitor numbers and engagement, while supporting online marketing strategies and demand generation campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Associate will include:
- Help plan and execute demand gen campaigns that build top of funnel engagement and deliver MQLs.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Create digital assets and execute campaigns by managing placement and evaluating campaign results.
- Optimise SEO of the company website.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Semrush.
- Monitor the digital initiatives of competitors ensuring Scalable is able to respond with competitive campaigns when appropriate.
- Keep abreast of technology and advancements across the digital arena that will enhance our digital performance.
- Other marketing department activities.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent CIM qualification.
- 2 years+ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Software company experience, and ITAM experience are significant differentiators for a candidate.
- Experience of LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Semrush, WordPress, and Adobe.
- Experience in working on CRM management and a marketing automation platform.
- Experience of different types of PPC campaigns including Search, Display, Video etc.
- Strong organisational, planning and analytics skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Office.
- Comfortable working fully remotely.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary at £35,000.
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Hybrid working with support from across all areas of the business
Scalable is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from talented individuals from all ethnicities, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Resume & cover letter may be sent to: email@example.com.