With an ever growing number of applications, Desktop Administrators are facing a daunting task of maintaining software loadsets, ensuring they are patched up to date and configured properly. The need for distributing critical updates for multiple applications, on an almost weekly basis, can be time consuming and overwhelming. How can Administrators ensure their machines are all current and up to date with the proper loadset using a minimal amount of labor?
WinINSTALL addresses the challenges of Packaging, Software Distribution and Patch Management as follows:
- Establish and maintain a Desktop Policy and loadset with complete automation
- Provide a consistent install experience for all users with standardized configurations
- Protect OS Components and safely manage shared resources.
- Institute an easy way to distribute 3rd party applications and updates
- Setup a convenient way to scan, identify and resolve Microsoft vulnerabilities
- Result reporting on all aspects of Desktop Management
Scalable’s WinINSTALL provides the Administrator with a complete set of tools to automate and maintain their desktop loadset. WinINSTALL is completely compatible with virtual environments and works with all windows 32 and 64 bit applications and operating systems. With 10 different deployment methods, bandwidth throttling and WOL, WinINSTALL is the complete solution for desktop management in the enterprise environment.
Centralized administration over Enterprise WAN networks.
Maximum amount of automation with minimal amount of labor.
Award winning software repackaging and distribution tool.
Easily distribute or patch any Windows 32 or 64 bit application.
Inventory Based Distributions
Instantly update or schedule application installs using drag and drop to a specified desktop(s)
Automated deployment with WOL support
Ensures all Desktops comply with a standard loadset.
Support for elevated privileged installs
Allows for desktop control of remote or VPN clients
Support for VPN clients using Bandwidth throttling
Verifies all Microsoft products are patched to current standards
Wake On LAN