IT Finance and Procurement can use the helpful resources below to learn more about how an integrated, cloud-based IT asset management solution can optimize your organization’s investment in IT.
IT Cost Optimization POC Highlights: Creating Business Value from Software Usage Metering
Discover how a customer found a massive opportunity to cut waste by optimizing software licenses. Key findings included an average of 30% of applications showed as underutilized or never used, roughly $450,000 in total savings and an enterprise-wided deployment ROI of less than 12 months.
- VM License Costs: 5 Areas Where Using More VMs May Lead to Unexpected Costs
- Data Center Virtualization: A Software Licensing “Gotcha?”
- IT Cost Optimization: Turning the Promise into Reality
- IT Procurement and IT Asset Management: Best Practices to Bridge the Gap
- K-12 IT Asset Management: A Perfect Storm for Finance and IT
- IT Asset Management: What Contracts Professionals Need to Know
Introductory-Level Definition Series
New to IT Asset Management? Get the basics you need to understand the technology and business challenges, concerns and opportunities in this blog series, IT Asset Management Defined.
Articles of particular interest to IT Finance and Procurement include: