LOCATION: Austin, TX
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure and Operations Pre/Post Sales Solution Consultant to join our growing team. This position entails all aspects of sales support and presenting our Asset Vision® and related solutions for direct and partner led sales engagements. In addition, you will be involved in providing implementation planning and coaching to support partner enablement as well as some Level 1 support in conjunction with our world-wide support organization. The role involves both new sales and technical management of existing accounts.
- Participate in the Sales Analysis process; complete Pre-Sales Analysis to determine information required for product demonstration, matching the prospects needs with our product suite and capabilities. Meeting(s) with the prospect and/or client are conducted via teleconference or onsite visits
- Participate in meeting(s) with Account Executives, Business Partners and other participants to create a plan and strategy for required presentations, demonstrations or proposals
- Prepare examples of targeted data, custom reports, and custom import/export templates to conform to the prospect’s key business requirements
- Support Proof of Concept installations. Work with customer to ensure all environmental pre-requisites are in place. Assist with install, configuration, deployment and use of the product(s). Assist with post POC results analysis and work with Sales to present value proposition to the customer.
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for your prospects/clients, to include final review of all responses
- Follow up involvement with prospects/clients throughout the sales cycle as needed to help secure business
- Support Partner enablement activities in concert with other corporate resources
- Conduct onsite or web based Product Demonstrations for:
- Prospects/clients in assigned territory
- Prospects/clients outside of assigned territory
- Seminars, Workshops
- Tradeshows – national, regional and local
- Degree in relevant subject or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, and oral skills to clearly communicate technical solutions to customer requirements
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org